Last updated: [ 26.02.20 ]
- The following terms and conditions (the “Terms“) apply to your use of alflschools.com (the “Website“) and any related services provided by A Lust for Life in connection with the Website (“Services“). For the purpose of this document, “use” includes visiting the Website, logging into an account, registering your interest, browsing any information or material which has been made available on the Website (“Content“), and communicating with us.
- The Website is operated by A Lust for Life (“we” / “our” / “us“) and these Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (“you” / “your” / “User“) in relation to your use of the Website.
- By using the Website, you confirm that you agree to the following Terms and our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to these Terms or the Privacy Statement, please refrain from using this Website.
- Acceptable Use
- Responsibility for information uploaded
You accept sole responsibility for your conduct and any information that you submit, upload, share, exchange or display on the Website, including for the accuracy of the information uploaded.
- Responsibility for your Account
You are responsible for any activity or communications that occur through the use of an account created by you or a legal entity on the Website (an “Account“). If you create an Account with us, you must treat any information provided as part of our security and authentication procedures (e.g. your username, password) as confidential. You must not disclose such information to any person or legal entity that is not otherwise a party to these Terms (“Third Parties“).
- Prohibited uses
You must not use the Website or Services for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. Users residing outside of Ireland agree to comply with all local laws regarding acceptable online conduct. You must not engage in any attempt to modify, adapt, copy, or hack the Website. This includes falsely implying that another service or Third Party is affiliated with the Website. You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from the Website, including (but not limited to) other user profiles, personal details, photos, graphics, scripts or other content. You must not intentionally upload or transmit any viruses, malware, trojans, worms, spyware, adware, or any other malicious, destructive, or unauthorised software to the Website.
- Use by minors and user identity
The use of our website by minors under the age of 18 is subject to the consent of their parents or guardians. We advise parents, guardians or other responsible adults who permit children to use the Internet that it is important to communicate with children about their safety online.
It is impossible for us to determine with any degree of certainty whether any user is in fact the person he or she represents to be. Accordingly, we accept no liability for the actual identity of any user. You are solely responsible for verifying the actual identity of other users.
YOU WARRANT THAT ANY CONTRIBUTION TO THE WEBSITE COMPLIES WITH THE ACCEPTABLE USE STANDARDS SET OUT IN THIS SECTION 2 OF THE TERMS, AND YOU WILL BE LIABLE TO US AND INDEMNIFY US FOR ANY BREACH OF THAT WARRANTY. THIS MEANS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WE SUFFER AS A RESULT OF YOUR BREACH OF WARRANTY.
- User Accounts and Content
- A Lust for Life reserves the right to remove any Account or User Content that we determine to be illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. We reserve the right to take similar action if we determine that the Account or User Content infringes the rights and freedoms of others, or violates the terms set out in these Terms. Such actions will be undertaken at our sole discretion, but we assume no obligation to do so in every circumstance.
- By submitting Content that is subsequently made available on the Website to the general public, you assume all risks associated with the Content. This includes any reliance placed on the quality, accuracy, and completeness of the information provided by other visitors to the Website.
- Purposefully submitting Content that is known to be incorrect or misleading may attract personal liability. You also assume the risk associated with submitting illegal or immoral Content which violates any law or regulation.
- You may not sell, copy, reproduce, distribute, modify or otherwise exploit intellectual property owned by A Lust for Life. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website (except where specifically identified as third party content), and in the material published on it. A Lust for Life intellectual property includes, but is not limited to, graphics, design, branding, computer code and interactive features.
- Except for the making of a hard copy print for your own personal use only or the use of others in your organisation (or downloading the material for your own personal use or the use of others in your organisation only provided that you retain all copyright and proprietary notices), the materials on this Website may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, distributed or displayed, by any means, without the express written consent of the Company.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us.
- Privacy And Data Protection
- Any personal data which you provide in connection with your use of the Website or Services will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available here.
- Liability and Disclaimer
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, A LUST FOR LIFE EXCLUDES ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE.
- A LUST FOR LIFE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE.
- A LUST FOR LIFE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, AND DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION PROVIDED.
- A LUST FOR LIFE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO AMEND INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE AT OUR OWN DISCRETION. WE DO NOT ASSUME THE OBLIGATION TO DO SO IN EVERY CIRCUMSTANCE.
- IN CASES WHERE LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, SERVICES OR RESOURCES ARE PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE, A LUST FOR LIFE ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENTS OF THESE THIRD PARTY OFFERINGS. SUCH LINKS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY, AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE THIRD PARTY INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS OF SERVICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW AND FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THESE TERMS.
- Website Availability
- Our Website is provided on an “as available” basis. Although we will make every reasonable effort to ensure continued uninterrupted access, there may be occasions where such access will be unavailable.
- Links from the Website
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- A Lust for Life reserves the right to modify the Website, Content, and Services at any time without the requirement to provide notice.
- If we make changes to these Terms or to the Privacy Statement, we will notify you by providing appropriate notice on our Website. The date on which these Terms were last updated will also be indicated at the top of this webpage. Once you have received notification of such changes, your continued use of our Website and Services will indicate your awareness and acceptance of those changes.
- If you do not agree to be bound by any changes to these Terms or to the Privacy Statement, you may not be able to continue using our Website and Services.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
- The Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Website although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
- These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Ireland.
- A Lust for Life reserves the right to restrict, remove, or prevent access to our Website and Services if you fail to comply with these Terms. Such actions are at our sole discretion.
- We also reserve the right to reclaim an Account on behalf of a third party which is legally entitled to it, in cases where an Account has been created fraudulently.
- If any of these Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to the extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Contact us
- Should you have any questions or concerns regarding the Website, Services, or these Terms, please direct these to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any questions or concerns, queries, or complaints regarding your data privacy, please refer to the relevant section in our Privacy Statement.
Thank you for visiting our Website.